We are searching for a Quality Analyst to join our team and assist with product testing to ensure that our organization’s quality requirements are met.
Before items, software, and systems are distributed to customers, quality analysts execute quality tests and validate test cases.
Finally, you will work with a small team to guarantee that our goods fulfill the quality requirements of our company.
- Identify and remedy defects within the production process
- Recommend, implement and monitor preventative and corrective actions to ensure that quality assurance standards are achieved
- Compile and analyze statistical data
- Ensure that user expectations are met during the testing process
- Draft quality assurance policies and procedures
- Investigate customer complaints and product issues
Requirements and skills:
- Proven work experience as a Quality Analyst or similar role
- Experience in quality inspection, auditing and testing
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong computer skills and knowledge of QA databases and applications
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Relevant training and/or certifications as a Quality Analyst