Senior Web Developer
We want a Senior Web Developer to create and manage effective websites and online applications.
Eventually, you will guarantee that our website pages are operational and meet both internal and external requirements.
- Determine the user and system requirements for the development of new websites and apps.
- Prioritize software development projects, establish timetables, and give team members responsibilities.
- Build wire-frames for layout planning.
- Develop or evaluate code for a variety of applications.
- Do code debugging and functionality tests.
- Manage an in-house web development team and assess their progress.
- Discuss potential UI/UX features with designers (like graphics and navigation buttons).
- Make sure we have up-to-date documentation for our product.
- Working together with mobile developers, you may create sites optimised for use on mobile devices.
Requirements and skills:
- Experience working as a Senior Web Developer for a period of at least five years.
- Expertise in HTML/CSS.
- Ability to use mockup and user interface prototype software.
- A comprehension of the procedures for security.
- A working knowledge of the various network diagnostic tools.
- Team management capabilities.
- A Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science or a related subject.