We’re seeking for a UI/UX Designer to help us transform our software into user-friendly solutions for our customers.
Gathering user requirements, developing visual elements, and constructing navigation components are all tasks of a UI/UX Designer. You should have prior familiarity with design software and wireframe tools to be successful in this profession. We’d like to meet you if you have have a portfolio of professional design projects that includes work with web/mobile apps.
Finally, you’ll design features that are both useful and beautiful, addressing our customers’ wants and assisting us in expanding our consumer base.
- Gather and evaluate user requirements in collaboration with product managers and engineers
- Illustrate design ideas using storyboards, process flows and sitemaps
- Design graphic user interface elements, like menus, tabs and widgets
- Build page navigation buttons and search fields
- Develop UI mockups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how sites function and look like
- Create original graphic designs (e.g. images, sketches and tables)
- Prepare and present rough drafts to internal teams and key stakeholders
- Identify and troubleshoot UX problems (e.g. responsiveness)
- Conduct layout adjustments based on user feedback
- Adhere to style standards on fonts, colors and images
Requirements and skills:
- Proven work experience as a UI/UX Designer or similar role
- Portfolio of design projects
- Knowledge of wireframe tools (e.g. Wireframe.cc and InVision)
- Up-to-date knowledge of design software like Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop
- Team spirit; strong communication skills to collaborate with various stakeholders
- Good time-management skills
- BSc in Design, Computer Science or relevant field